In the case of an accident, driver must report all accidents to their private insurance. Divers must gather all information and provide a full report with details of the incident. Currently, T-hauler is not providing insurance coverage to independent contractor truck owners and their vehicles. Drivers are considered as independent contractor; therefore, they are responsible for their insurance payment. Drivers must operate with high precaution and safety. In case of emergency please call 911.