Drivers and helpers can request their tax documents if the earning was more than $600 during previous calendar year. Drivers and helper can request their tax documents by email us at will mail and email tax documents to the email and home address in your profile before January 31. The tax documents includes 1099-k if you earned more than $20,000 from customer payments in the last year, 1099-NEC Divers and helper who earned $600 or more during previous year.